Vice President of Strategy
Vice President of Strategy
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Our esteemed Vice President of Strategy is retiring.
If you are a seasoned executive with a passion for politics and have an outward-facing view, we would love to have you join our family. This executive role reports to the Company President.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screen.
- As Vice President of Strategy, you will be asked to deliver your perspective on various topics to audiences ranging from the Company President to the annual all-hands employee company meeting.
- Monitor Geopolitical and market-based events to understand their potential impact on Uline’s North American business.
- Provide strategic thought leadership to support the needs of the Company President and Uline’s senior executives.
- Stay current on emerging industry trends and key competitor strategies.
- Perform primary research and synthesize secondary research sources on topics including economic, political, demographic and customer trends.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with executives across the company.
- Lead a team of eight senior research professionals responsible for providing formal reports and briefs communicating relevant findings and recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree. Master's degree a plus.
- 15+ years in a strategy or research role.
- Industrial supply experience a plus.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible with an ability to adapt to changing priorities a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.