Warehouse Lead / Supervisor
Warehouse Lead / Supervisor
From $23 to $30 per hour
Opportunity for annual bonuses over $5,000
700 Uline Way, Allentown, PA 18106
The Morning Call's 2018 and 2019 #1 Large Employer in the Lehigh Valley!
Good times are rolling in our warehouse! Come join a team that will make you proud to wear a Uline polo.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screen.
- Rotate and train on each aspect of the warehouse / distribution processes on all shifts (UPS, Freight, Returns, Receiving, Restock and Transfers).
- Cross train in all warehouse Team Lead functions on both shifts.
- Provide daily hands-on support for the department.
- Drive compliance with safety, quality and productivity goals in support of warehouse leadership team objectives.
- Provide recommendations on process improvement and assists in implementation.
- Huddle up: you thrive in a real-time coaching environment.
- Safety First: you constantly model safe behaviors and compassion for your peers.
- We will cheer when you are here: you are dedicated to excellent attendance.
- Let’s get physical: you like to be on the go and have the ability to lift up to 70lbs.
- No need to watch the clock: you enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- You put the time in so make it count: minimum of 3 years warehouse and supervisory experience in a high volume, fast paced distribution operation preferred.
- Ready to get moving: Forklift certification and reach truck driving experience preferred.
- Graduates welcome: must have a minimum of HS diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- A complete fitness center with weights, modern equipment and full-service locker rooms.
- Three miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.