From $135,000 to $160,000 per year
2950 Jurupa St. Ontario, CA 91761
As a sales leader with Uline, use your sales expertise to support a sales team delivering product solutions that help our customers realize their business goals.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screen.
- Provide guidance to Southern California sales managers on all sales-related matters.
- Set, forecast and monitor sales goals.
- Analyze data and provide thoughtful leadership to aid in the continued development of the sales strategy.
- Identify and drive best practices throughout the sales organization.
- Mentor, develop and upgrade the overall capabilities of the sales organization.
- Lead by example: hands-on, field-oriented leadership style that provides energy, passion and direction for the team.
- Manage and report sales results, forecasts and market dynamics.
- Assess and formulate sales territories for optimization and expansion.
- Create, develop and oversee the Leadership Development Plan.
- Oversee the Training Department and play an active role in training activities.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in sales, 7+ years in management.
- Proven sales leadership success.
- Experience in distribution, business services or the industrial sector desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong sales skills and product knowledge.
- Travel to Uline locations and other states as needed.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.