WMS Project Manager
WMS Project Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Driven by speed, passion and operational excellence, Uline’s Distribution Operations team supports our fulfillment operations across North America to be the leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies!
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screen.
- Develop project plans and gain buy-in from stakeholders.
- Coordinate with department leadership to prioritize improvement opportunities.
- Coordinate with IT and business user community to test all process and system changes impacting warehouses and distribution centers.
- Collaborate with Operations, IT, Finance and outside partners to implement project plans and measure impact against initial estimates.
- Keep stakeholders informed of project status and any obstacles to project success.
- Manage scope to ensure the project remains on time and on budget.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years experience leading process improvement projects, preferably in distribution operations.
- Proficient in Excel and MS Project.
- Experience working with issue tracking tools (e.g. Jira, MS SharePoint, etc.) and Confluence.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.