ESM Systems Engineer
ESM Systems Engineer
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screen.
- Daily administration of Control-M engineering, including user management, connection profiles and authorizations.
- Create and maintain Control-M utilities, automation process, Configuration Manager, MFT and MFT Enterprise (B2B).
- Work with developers and system administrators to schedule a job stream and configure Control-M Self Service.
- Install and upgrade of Control-M, plus perform Control-M failover.
- Integrate multiple diverse tools into a common ESM framework.
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years solid ESM experience in 24x7 environments - including systems and network operations.
- 5+ years experience with Control-M engineering and administration, Configuration Manager, MFT and automation.
- Full understating of Control-M Server/Agent communications.
- Experience with Automation API a plus.
- Strong knowledge of RedHat Linux, Windows, scripting and batch-job scheduling.
- Good understanding of centralized workload automation utilizing third party enterprise scheduling systems.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.