Industrial Forklift Mechanic
Industrial Forklift Mechanic
Location:Milton, ON, Canada
From $30 to $40 per hour
Opportunity for annual bonuses over $6,000
3333 James Snow Parkway North, Milton, ON L9T 8L1
Good times are rolling in our warehouse! Come join a team that will make you proud to wear a Uline uniform.
Uline supplies all necessary tools!
Hours: Monday - Friday, 6 AM to 2:30 PM
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.
- Maintain and repair Crown stock pickers, stand-up reach riders and Toyota sit-down forklifts.
- Maintain and repair conveyor systems, Lantech wrappers, Mosca banders and Sealed Air pillow machines.
- Utilize a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to open new work orders and check work history.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Maintain parts inventory and repair records.
- Escort outside contractors throughout our facility and inspect their work.
- Maintain building-powered equipment and automation.
- Work safely at all times, utilizing proper protective equipment and understanding the lockout/tagout (LOTO) concept.
- Work safely with high and low-voltage electrical systems.
- Ensure paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible and accurate format with all the required information.
- Read and interpret work orders, safety rules, mechanical and electrical drawings, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years mechanic experience.
- Experience maintaining Crown, Toyota and Raymond warehouse equipment a must.
- Programmable logic controller (PLC) experience / certification an asset.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.