Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
As one of the largest e-commerce websites in the country, uline.com provides a vital service that millions of users depend on. Our e-commerce team puts a lot of heart into making it the easiest website to navigate and place orders.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screen.
- Manage and train business analysts on eCommerce processes and procedures.
- Coordinate and schedule business analysts on website projects.
- Assist in prioritizing eCommerce initiatives.
- Define project success measures and report on web property performance.
- Analyze and assign new development tickets.
- Help maintain and develop online procedure guides and knowledge documents.
- Create and facilitate specifications and business requirements for larger-scale website development projects.
- Bachelor's degree. Master’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years prior business analyst lead / manager experience.
- Ability to oversee multiple projects and manage resources.
- Agile and eCommerce experience preferred.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with a 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.