Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Pleasant Prairie, WI
- Design, analyze, develop, implement and support software applications.
- Design and develop RDBMS databases (DB2/400, LUW) creating packages, stored procedures, query tuning, and tables for the development of IBM i (AS/400) applications.
- Design and develop user interfaces, reports using Display Files, Subfiles, RLU and Printer Files and create electronic data transmission using FTP, SFTP, DDM, DRDA and MQ Series technologies.
- Perform impact analysis for designing technical solution for an enhancement and projects.
- Incident management and status reporting.
- Plan and execute software changes and enhancements for ERP systems using Rational Developer for i (RDi).
- Act as mentor to other developers.
- Technical Environment: IBMi (AS/400) applications using latest version of Free Format RPG, ILE RPG, Fixed Format RPG, SQLRPGLE, CLLE, RPG400, CL400, SQL400; IBMi (AS/400) advance techniques: Modules, Service Programs, Binding Directories, Binder Language, Activation Groups, IBMi provided tools like STRSQL, WRKQRY, and Query/400; X-Analysis GUI, RDi; Turnover change management tools, RLU, SDA, version control; IBM Lotus notes; FTP, SFTP, DDM, DRDA, IBM MQ Series; WMS, MIF; DB2/400, DB2 LUW.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or any Engineering field plus three years of experience in the job offered or with software development required.
- Required Skills: IBMi (AS400) (ILE RPG, SQLRPGLE, Free format RPG, CLLE, RPG400, CL400, SQL400); Turnover, version control, STRSQL, WRKQRY, RLU, SDA, X-Analysis, RDi, Lotus Notes, WMS, FTP, SFTP, DDM, DRDA, MQ Series; DB2/400, DB2 LUW.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or any Engineering field plus 5 years of progressive experience in the job offered or with software development OR 4 years of university engineering study plus 8 years of progressive experience in the job offered or in software development also acceptable.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.