Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
From $18 to $25 per hour
Opportunity for annual bonuses over $6,000
Wisconsin Distribution Center
12885 104th St. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screen.
- Review receiving orders and requisitions for coding and bill of lading production.
- Assign batched orders for transfer and distribution.
- Update and revise receiving bills of lading.
- Generate and log transfer purchase orders.
- Monitor inventory and conduct cycle counts.
- Identify and keep record of transferred products.
- Enter data into AS400 and update reports.
- Generate daily receiving reports.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Order entry and administrative experience or training a must.
- Warehouse and forklift experience a plus.
- Microsoft Office experience or training preferred.
- 10-key and basic typing skills a must..
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.