980 W. Bethel Rd., Coppell, TX 75019
As an essential business, our warehouse team supplies companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Our Texas Operations team keeps us on track by conducting internal operational audits, analyzing company performance and reporting findings and recommendations to Uline’s Leadership.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Monitor, create and publish reports ensuring they are complete and accurate.
- Audit multiple departments and job functions and provide suggestions and feedback.
- Summarize analysis into clearly written memos and presentations to outline operational observations and improvements.
- Work with cross-functional areas and interpret data for business processes, investigate root causes and provide appropriate recommendations based on analysis.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Prior Power BI experience.
- 1+ year analyst experience.
- Proficient in Excel, Access and SQL.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to take analytical data and create clearly written summaries based on findings a must.
- Available for occasional travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- First-class fitness center.
- Free table massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.