Marketing Specialist - HR
Marketing Specialist - HR
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support all employees throughout their career here.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Assist Uline's branches and college recruiting team to develop and execute programmatic advertising plans and campaigns.
- Maintain advertising partner relationships to include negotiating rates for all identified media outlets (newspaper, radio / streaming, billboards, digital).
- Work with recruiters and managers across all locations regarding updates to position postings.
- Leverage internal and external market and talent insights to deliver impactful advertising.
- Process all advertising billing in a timely manner.
- Work with HR Analytics team to maintain reporting to monitor advertising results and recommend new advertising options.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources. marketing, advertising, journalism or related field.
- 2+ years experience.
- Experience with job boards (i.e. Indeed) preferred.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.