705 Braselton Industrial Blvd, Braselton, GA 30517
As a Uline Operations Analyst, you will work alongside the Branch Manager and Senior leaders to provide analysis on a wide range of company-wide operations and issues using various sources of data.
The ideal candidate will be detailed and hardworking while continuously looking for ways to improve his or her analysis and communication skills.
- Analyze company-wide operations and provide root cause analysis.
- Interpret results using a variety of techniques ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining done independently.
- Analyze reports to identify operational issues throughout all departments.
- Gather data using SQL and interpret results within Microsoft Office tools.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses on various departments and branches.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain business solutions and recommendations to improve performance.
- Manage operational process improvement projects.
- Effectively communicate analysis results to business leaders using strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2 - 5 years analyst experience.
- Experience in data mining and analysis a must.
- Intermediate SQL skills desired.
- Experience in a distribution, supply chain or warehouse environment a strong plus.
- Excellent Microsoft Office experience, especially in Excel and Access.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Programming language experience such as R or Python a plus.
THERE’S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We’re growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers like you that are ready to grow with us. If you have a passion for what you do then we’ll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, fantastic benefits and a variety of perks create an outstanding work environment for all our employees.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education courses, books and other fees.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First class fitness center.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 34,000 products in our 760-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel Uline's incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.