Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is looking for an Exemption Analyst who is customer focused and demonstrates analytical aptitude to join our Finance team of 200+ professionals.
In this role, you will begin your career navigating complex sales tax issues while protecting Uline’s assets in the event of an external state audit. Upon completion of your comprehensive training, you will be ready to assist customers across the country on all their sales tax needs.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and have strong problem solving skills to ensure they find the best solution for each individual customer.
- Analyze sales tax exemption certificates for accuracy.
- Contact customers if documentation is missing or incomplete.
- Apply approved sales tax exemption certificates in our state-of-the-art customized software.
- Calculate and process sales tax credits based on exemption documentation.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of like-minded individuals to provide exceptional service.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Customer service experience a plus.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multitask.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.