Director of Treasury Services
Director of Treasury Services
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline seeks a Director of Treasury Services to join our Finance team of 200+ professionals.
The Director of Treasury Services will oversee the daily operations of Uline's treasury and cash management functions, including all incoming cash receipts and all outgoing cash payments. They also will develop, monitor and manage plans regarding cash sources and uses on a weekly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Direct and participate in the analysis of transaction costs (bank fees, credit card processing fees and interest expense) in order to minimize them.
- Identify, evaluate, recommend and monitor securities for cash investments.
- Review and recommend changes to all loan and investment agreements.
- Establish system controls for new treasury-related systems and develop procedures to improve existing systems.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend actions to manage foreign currency exposure consistent with company's risk tolerances.
- Maintain relationships with key contacts at financial institutions.
- Take part in the treasury aspects of the annual audit.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis of treasury performance.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or economics. Master's degree preferred.
- 10+ years experience in treasury operations at a multi-billion-dollar company including supervisory experience.
- Experience in multi-currency operations including managing FX exposure and evaluating hedging transactions.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, SQL databases or Power BI.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.