Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Pleasant Prairie, WI
- Design, plan and implement enterprise-wide software system solutions, including backup systems, networking, remote connections, support software and hardware for servers and related applications.
- Implement applications that provide analytic trend analysis, capacity planning and performance data.
- Design systems that proactively monitor health and performance of systems and infrastructure.
- Assist in standardized design of new and existing processes and policies.
- Recommend improvements and/or alternatives for existing systems.
- Research and recommend emerging technologies to increase cost effectiveness, system ability and future expandability.
- Document existing systems architecture and technology portfolio.
- Technical Environment: Wintel, Windows Server, Active directory (AD) (Group Policy Management (GPO)). Domain Name Service (DNS), Distributed File System, Network File Share, Windows Update Services (WSUS), VHVIO for AIX, UNIX, FTP, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, DB2, LINUX, VMWARE VSPHERE 6.X, VSAN, VRealize Orchestrator, VMWARE Site Recovery Manager, Solarwinds Virtualization Manager, AVAMAR Backup, Ethernet, TCP/IP, ILO Amplifier, CITRIX XENAPP/XENDESKTOP, WYSE Terminals, Ansible, Redhat Satellite, Bash,NAGIOS Core, OPENNEBULA, POWERSHELL, POWERCLI Scripting, Microsoft SQL Server, ZSCALER, ProofPoint, Solarwinds Patch Manager, Wireshark, Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager, HP Proliant Servers, Dell EMC SAN Storage (VMAX3, VNX, XTREMEIO).
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or any Engineering field plus two years of experience in the job offered or with systems software or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or any Engineering field plus 5 years of experience in the job offered or with Software Systems required.
- Required Skills: Experience with Backup Systems, Networking, Remote Connections; Windows Server, EMC SAN Storage (VMAX3, VNX, XTREMEIO). VMWARE, VSAN, Site Recovery Manager, AVAMAR Backup, OPENNEBULA, CITRIX XENAPP, XENDESKTOP, POWERSHELL/WMI, POWERCLI, ANSIBLE, VREALIZE, Orchestrator, GPO, DNS, Distributed File System, Windows Update Services, FTP, SQL, Solarwinds Patch Manager, HP Proliant Servers, Ethernet, TCP/IP, Wireshark, Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.