Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager
12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support all employees throughout their career here.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Provide direction and support to branch management.
- Lead Uline's Kenosha branch HR team.
- Consult with corporate HR leaders, branch HR team, and branch manager on organizational structure, roles, responsibilities and staffing levels.
- Recruit for key branch positions.
- Coach managers and provide input on employee relations and matters of corrective action.
- Interpret and apply HR policies, procedures and programs, ensuring consistent application while working with management to provide solutions that balance business and employee needs in compliance with company policy.
- Work with branch leadership to develop and maintain succession and development plans for key personnel.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10+ years experience with 3+ years supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of employment laws, employee relations and training and development.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking software and Microsoft Office, including Access and Outlook.
- Strong management skills.
- Occasional travel to Uline's domestic and international locations.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 37,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.