Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
Location:Vancouver, BC, Canada
Up to $30 per hour, based on experience
8255 N. Fraser Way, Unit 109, Burnaby, BC V3N 0B9
Uline is looking for ambitious, customer-focused Customer Service Representatives to join our team.
In this role, you will develop relationships with customers over the phone, assisting them with special pricing requests. You will also work with vendors to source non-catalog products and help resolve customer concerns.
You will be expected to have good sales acumen and the ability to communicate in an outgoing, poised and persuasive manner. The ideal candidate will be detail orientated and hardworking while continuously developing their skills and knowledge.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing and availability.
- Work with Uline's internal departments to meet our customers' needs.
- Review large volume requests for availability and provide discounts accordingly.
- Source non-stocked products for existing customers using our extensive vendor database.
- Create purchase orders and follow-up with vendors regarding sourced non-stock products.
- Capture customer comments and feedback regarding market trends and pricing.
- Participate in weekly training sessions and monthly quotes meetings via conference call.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Typing speed: 30+ wpm.
- 3+ years inside sales, quotes or customer service experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Professional phone manner and presence.
- Proven track record.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent time-management skills.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Opportunity to explore other departments as training and career continues.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- Reimbursements for fitness memberships.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.