Facilities Project Manager
Facilities Project Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
From spotless warehouses to manicured lawns and walking trails, maintaining world-class facilities is as important to Uline as providing quality products and great service. Join a Facilities team that helps manage over 16 million square feet of property on over 50 million square feet of grounds.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Manage day-to-day projects across multiple departments and locations.
- Coordinate development of building expansion projects, modification of existing buildings and / or changes in current methods.
- Design and manage project plans, major tasks and milestones, based on scope, resources, budget and personnel.
- Establish and maintain budgets and schedules, monitor quality of work, solve problems and coordinate work with other departments.
- Establish project schedules and budgets.
- Monitor the progress of projects ensuring that costs, timing and contract requirements are followed.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Project Management Certificate a plus.
- 5 years’ experience, management experience a plus.
- Requires travel to Uline's branch and international locations.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.