Senior Research Analyst
Senior Research Analyst
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
With a long history as a stable employer, Uline is an essential business committed to providing the products and services our customers rely on.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Research, synthesize and communicate insights on industry trends, competitor dynamics, evolving customer needs and emerging channel choices.
- Collaborate internally, assimilate business strategies, opportunities and challenges and deliver recommendations to company leadership.
- Design and create informative, thought-provoking memos, reports and presentations that convey actionable insights and informed decision-making.
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in competitive intelligence, market insights or strategy within a corporation or consulting firm.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong editing skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- SQL and other data scripting languages (R, Python) a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.