Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Wisconsin Distribution Center
12885 104th St. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
From spotless warehouses to manicured lawns and walking trails, maintaining world-class facilities is as important to Uline as providing quality products and great service.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Perform repairs on drywall, paint, doors, locks and hardware.
- Deliver food and mail using a company vehicle.
- Assist in events set-up and tear down.
- Install and configure modular workstations.
- Track work using computer-based system.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years experience with one or more of the following: rough or finish carpentry, wood finishing, painting, plumbing, lighting maintenance, commercial office furniture, floor and tile.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Understanding of OSHA's PPE requirements and Bloodborne Pathogens standard.
- Available for after-hours and weekend on-call services.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.