Customer Service Analyst
Customer Service Analyst
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
Customer Service is the heartbeat of our company. We depend on our Call Center employees to serve our customers and fulfill our promise of reliability.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Produce reporting and KPI tracking to help management understand Contact-Center operations and make informed decisions.
- Format information and produce associated visuals, charts and graphs.
- Create and execute MS SQL and Access queries for a variety of performance, statistical and ad hoc business reports.
- Pull and examine relevant information from different sources, including AS400, SQL database, phone system and relational databases.
- Translate data findings into clearly written, actionable recommendations for upper management based on analysis.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years analyst experience.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access) and SQL.
- Experience with Power BI and/or data visual techniques a plus.
- Detail-oriented with advanced data and statistical analysis skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.