Location:Milton, ON, Canada
From $100,000 to $140,000 per year
Annual bonuses over $7,000 paid in December 2021
3333 James Snow Parkway North, Milton, ON L9T 8L1
As an essential business, our warehouse team supplies companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.
- Provide safety support and information to employees in a 1.2 million square-feet, multi-building operation.
- Identify safety-training needs and coordinate safety-training programs.
- Participate in new product and process review, including process-hazard analysis.
- Assist in the selection of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Promote safety awareness through communication and specific training programs.
- Review incident reports and follow-up as necessary.
- Develop and monitor branch safety goals and objectives.
- Facilitate and oversee monthly Safety Committee meetings.
- Analyze safety trends and make recommendations to leadership.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree or safety certifications preferred.
- 3+ years prior safety experience.
- 3+ years warehouse experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience within a high-volume, fast-paced distribution environment preferred.
- Availability to work scheduled shift hours as needed to support ALL shifts and departments.
- Forklift certification and reach-truck driving experience preferred.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 37,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.