Senior Data Analytics Engineer
Senior Data Analytics Engineer
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- As part of Uline's data analytics engineering team, work closely with business customers in the development of our new enterprise analytics platform.
- Leverage industry-leading integration and analytics tools to build a modern data warehouse that is accurate, reliable, high performing and easily accessible to our business departments.
- Be responsible for the full life cycle of development, from requirements gathering through ETL coding and report/dashboard design and creation.
- Work with business users to establish reporting and analytic requirements.
- Translate business requirements into ETL and report specifications.
- Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team.
- Compile ad-hoc data and report requests.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related major.
- 5+ years related experience.
- Excellent knowledge of data design, SQL and data warehousing.
- Knowledge of IBM Cognos BI a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft BI technology (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS).
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Unfortunately, Uline is unable to offer US work sponsorship at this time.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.