Location:Monterrey, NL, Mexico
Carr. Miguel Aleman KM 21 #6
Prologis Park Apodaca
Apodaca, N.L. Mexico 66627
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
At Uline, Finance isn’t just about the numbers; it’s about supporting the entire business.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Enter employee information into company and government systems. Maintain and audit as needed.
- Review, reconcile and enter timesheet corrections for each pay period.
- Review payroll to ensure accuracy.
- Process payroll and submit reports as needed.
- Adjust errors and respond to payroll-related questions or issues in a timely manner.
- Manage required government payroll filings and tax payments.
- Bilingual - 100% fluent in both English and Spanish (read, speak, write).
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years payroll and reporting experience.
- Knowledge of payroll journal entries preferred.
- Solid knowledge of payroll tax calculation and payroll laws.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel. Tress experience a plus.
- Can handle confidential information with the highest degree of integrity.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, plus wellness programs.
- Savings fund with employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.