Location:Milton, ON, Canada
3333 James Snow Parkway, Milton, ON L9T 8L1
As an essential business, our warehouse team supplies companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support all employees throughout their career here.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.
- Source and recruit candidates for positions at all levels.
- Utilize job boards, sourcing tools and Human Resources techniques to attract and identify candidates.
- Confer with recruiters and hiring managers to identify Human Resources talent needs.
- Review applications and interview applicants.
- Build and maintain relationships with recruiting agencies, universities and other Human Resources organizations.
- Develop and maintain candidate pipelines.
- Attend and coordinate participation in job fairs and university recruitment events.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- 3+ years recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Knowledge of all full life-cycle recruiting components, including sourcing, qualifying, networking and assessing candidate skills.
- Human Resources (HR) certification a plus.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.