Customer Service Analyst
Customer Service Analyst
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
Customer Service is the heartbeat of our company. We depend on our Call Center employees to serve our customers and fulfill our promise of reliability.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Produce reporting and KPI tracking to provide management with greater insight into Contact-Center operations leading to more informed decisions based on business intelligence.
- Format information and produce associated visuals, charts and graphs.
- Create and execute MS SQL queries or Power BI dashboards for a variety of performance, statistical and ad hoc business reports.
- Pull and examine relevant information from different sources including the Customer Service data warehouse, phone and workforce management systems, AS400 and relational databases.
- Translate data findings into clearly written, actionable recommendations for upper management based on analysis.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years analyst experience.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access) and SQL.
- Experience with Power BI and/or data visual techniques a plus.
- Detail-oriented with advanced data and statistical analysis skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 37,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.