Location:Manitowish Waters, Wisconsin
Manitowish Waters, WI
EAU Holdings is looking for a passionate, energetic individual to join our rapidly growing enterprises in Manitowish Waters, WI. Whether it’s a morning coffee at Dixie’s, a day of pampering at The Spa or a relaxing dinner at Smokey’s, we pride ourselves on providing a five-star, world-class customer experience.
You will join EAU’s leadership team managing our hospitality businesses and community investments. The Finance Manager will have a “hands-on” role ensuring the integrity of financial systems and processes, participating in month-end closing, and preparing performance reports.
This position is located in Manitowish Waters, WI.
- Manage month-end closing and prepare financial statements.
- Prepare reports on financial and operational performance, key issues and business trends.
- Analyze data to provide business recommendations.
- Manage vendor agreements to ensure work is completed and billed per quote.
- Complete financial evaluations of new business opportunities.
- Maintain security of EAU’s financial systems, including redundancy plans.
- Ensure compliance with local and state requirements for licensing, permits, fees, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or related field. CPA or MBA a plus.
- 7 years of progressive experience in accounting and financial reporting; hospitality experience a plus.
- Strong financial analysis skills, prior P&L management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across the organization and with remote departments supporting the businesses; no direct reports.
- Self-starter, detail-oriented; able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; knowledge of hospitality software platforms a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending account and wellness program
- 401(k) plan with 5% employer match
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off
- Tuition assistance program
EAU Holdings is a Drug-Free Workplace
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.