Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline’s Corporate cafe, prized for its exquisite cuisine and wide array of menu offerings, is looking for a top-notch cook to join its culinary team.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Understand basic fundamentals of culinary arts, knife skills and food handling.
- Observe proper food preparation and handling techniques.
- Work various cook positions throughout the kitchen.
- Store food properly and safely.
- Plan food production to ensure food excellence, quality, temperature and appearance are preserved.
- Keep work area neat and clean at all times and maintain equipment used in food preparation.
- Comply with established health, sanitation and personal hygiene standards.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Culinary arts graduate preferred.
- Previous kitchen experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 37,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.