Backorder Department Manager
Backorder Department Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
At Uline, our products are always in stock and ready to ship from each of our branches. If stock becomes an issue, the Backorder Team determines the solution.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Train, develop and monitor branch specialists. Review current policies, important issues and customer orders.
- Create, maintain and update weekly reports.
- Monitor backorder processing to ensure quality metrics are met.
- Review and research errors and take appropriate action.
- Review and audit daily unshipped order report to ensure operations are running smoothly and report findings to branch and corporate leadership.
- Conduct meetings with branch employees and buyers.
- Conduct quarterly audits of the branches for executive leadership.
- Provide backorder queue assistance during high-volume intervals.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years customer service experience.
- 2+ years leadership experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 37,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.