Senior Desktop Technician
Senior Desktop Technician
2950 Jurupa St. Ontario, CA 91761
As an essential business, our warehouse team supplies companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Respond to and resolve user support requests in both an office and warehouse environment.
- Act as a senior-level escalation point person for complex requests.
- Log time and problem resolutions into ticketing system.
- Manage user accounts and permissions.
- Receive assets, maintain inventory and perform regular audits.
- Deploy new hardware and software as well as perform maintenance on existing equipment.
- Provide support for and assist in the implementation of large-scale projects.
- Participate in an on-call support rotation alongside other local technicians.
- Work with local facilities and third-party vendors to support IT and infrastructure systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years of hardware and software support experience.
- Scripting experience a plus.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.