Location:Milton, ON, Canada
From $26 to $30 per hour
Annual bonuses over $7,000 paid in December 2021
3333 James Snow Parkway North, Milton, ON L9T 8L1
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
At Uline, Finance isn’t just about the numbers; it’s about supporting the entire business.
Better together than apart. This position is in-office, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.
- Initiate communication with customers to resolve past-due collection balances.
- Respond to a high-volume of collections email correspondences from customers.
- Handle 120+ collections customer contacts daily via phone and email.
- Determine appropriate escalation for delinquent collections accounts.
- Identify high-risk collections accounts and coordinate with management to minimize them.
- Utilize good judgement and research skills in collection efforts and record status in collections account notes.
- Support the management of appropriate collections account aging.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one-year experience in collections an asset.
- Call center experience an asset.
- Experience in reconciling accounts.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong phone manner with the ability to multitask.
- Comfortable working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.