Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
With Uline’s continued growth, we need a team that ensures we stay true to our company motto of Speed, Passion and Operational Excellence. Our Executive Operations team keeps us on track by conducting internal operational audits, analyzing company performance and reporting findings and recommendations to Uline’s President.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Act as an internal consultant on the executive operations team that regularly interacts with and advises the C-Suite, including the company president.
- Analyze company-wide operations, including performance and productivity data, error rates and their root causes.
- Interpret results autonomously using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining.
- Strategically analyze reports across all departments to identify gaps or opportunities that drive business improvement.
- Conduct current state analysis and get to root problems across various departments and Uline locations.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain business solutions and recommendations to improve performance.
- Execute process improvement projects that promote improved operating models and lead others to adopt changes.
- Maintain and publish standard reports for executive operations.
- Provide leadership to analysts.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of strategy, analysis and / or consulting experience.
- Experience in data mining and analysis a must.
- Experience in a distribution, supply chain or warehouse environment a strong plus.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Access.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.