Human Resources Coordinator
Human Resources Coordinator
3325 Heiser St. Hudson, WI 54016
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support all employees throughout their career here.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 AM to 5:30 PM.
- Schedule candidate interviews.
- Administer pre-employment assessments.
- Maintain accurate candidate files throughout the recruiting process.
- Assist with onboarding, including sending employment information to new hires and completing both pre-employment screening items and internal new hire documentation.
- Communicate candidate information to interview teams, including management and senior leadership.
- Complete weekly recruiting summaries.
- Make occasional candidate travel arrangements.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field.
- 2+ years experience in human resources or an office environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Well organized and detail-oriented with an ability to multitask.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- First-class fitness center with sauna.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.