Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
*Visa sponsorship potentially available for this position.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.
- Day-to-day support of Modern Integration software, Search & Analytics solutions and Dev Ops tools covering design, installation, configuration, performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Automate administration, deployment, configuration management, reporting and other operational procedures.
- Build and maintain data flows, pipelines and assets using integration tools.
- Participate in disaster recovery and software patching activities.
- Provide on-call support for production applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in Integration or Analytics solution technologies such as IBM MQ, RabbitMQ, NiFi, ElasticSearch, HashiCorp Consul or Distributed coordination tools.
- Demonstrate knowledge of data integration best practices.
- Experience with Docker and / or Kubernetes container orchestration tools a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of supporting software on Red Hat Linux. Version 7.5?preferred.
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory, Git?a huge plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.