Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
*Visa sponsorship potentially available for this position.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Act as SME for IIS system administration and support Uline's e-commerce web and intranet applications.
- Manage web services, 3rd party SSL certificates and general server configurations, including patch installation and web server security.
- Provide inputs and insight to the architecture and build process for setting up and configuring web services.
- Assist with configuration and automation of continuous integration and application deployment and release pipeline.
- Plan and implement upgrades and migration strategies for IIS.
- Collaborate with infrastructure and application development teams to ensure optimal performance for IIS-hosted websites.
- Mentor other team members on IIS configuration and architecture best practices.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years experience in IIS administration, installation and configuration.
- Experience with general Windows Server administration tasks.
- In-depth knowledge of troubleshooting tools like Dynatrace, IIS Tracer, Debug Diagnostics and Log Parser.
- Experience with website performance tuning, monitoring and vulnerability management.
- Experience maintaining and tuning IIS systems and environments for reliability, security and performance.
- Strong understanding of Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016, load balancing, general networking and firewall concepts.
- Knowledge and experience of DevOps principles and practices a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.