IT Business Continuity Manager
IT Business Continuity Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment at a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.
- Develop, maintain and test the IT Business Continuity program.
- Collaborate with the Business BCM team to develop effective working relationships and documented BCM plans.
- Support all business plan activities that enable IT to manage a crisis event.
- Collaborate with key infrastructure teams to identify gaps, set recovery time objectives and convey business needs / expectations.
- Collaborate with the Business BCM team on annual risk assessment with a focus on IT.
- Ensure the appropriate data is collected and maintained to map business functions to IT assets.
- Ensure accurate documentation of system resilience and redundancy is maintained.
- Collaborate with the Business BCM team in annual business impact analysis exercise.
- Design and facilitate tests and exercises on the business plans and crisis management execution.
- Lead and facilitate execution of the IT plan and support plan navigation for the business at the time of an event.
- Provide visibility and reporting to the Business Continuity Management committee on the critical functions, individuals and infrastructure within the business plans.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years experience in the development and implementation of IT disaster recovery policies and processes.
- Deep understanding of disaster recovery at both a technical and business level.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.