Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support all employees throughout their career here.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Review time-entry validation and payroll reports to verify accuracy of time-entry and resulting pay implications; follow up to ensure accurate and complete payroll entries.
- Process bi-weekly payroll for over 8,000 employees.
- Process adjustments to payroll including retro pay and bonus payments.
- Process off-cycle manual checks as needed.
- Process check reversals and direct deposit reversal / rejections.
- Ensure adherence to federal, state and local regulations.
- Perform regular audits to ensure data integrity.
- Perform various internal reporting.
- Maintain confidentiality with all employee information.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or a related field.
- Payroll certification preferred (FPC or CPP).
- Workday Payroll experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a well-organized, detail-oriented individual.
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.