700 Uline Way, Allentown, PA 18106
The Morning Call's #1 Large Employer in the Lehigh Valley, three years in a row!
Walk-in interviews every Wednesday 4 PM - 7 PM. Come in to learn more about this position and interview on the spot. Visit the Events section on uline.jobs for more details.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of 1. 7 miillion square-feet, multi-building warehouse space stocking over 38,500 packaging, shipping, industrial and janitorial products.
- Lead and develop a team of 600+ warehouse employees to deliver unparalleled service and same-day shipping.
- Responsible for oversight of all operations: Freight, Returns, Receiving, Parcels, Transfers, Customer Pick-Up, Safety, Inventory Control and Transportation.
- Manage daily plan to exceed expectations for productivity and order accuracy.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to support double-digit growth: labor planning, staffing, capital requirements.
- Maintain a clean, safe warehouse environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 10+ years experience in a senior distribution center leadership role preferred.
- Experience managing a high-volume distribution center > 100,000 square feet.
- Experience leading a warehouse team including: hiring, training and motivating.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Performance metrics experience an asset.
- Warehouse Management Systems experience (Manhattan, Red Prairie or SAP) a plus.
- Available for travel to any of Uline’s North American locations.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- A complete fitness center with weights, modern equipment and full-service locker rooms.
- Three miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.