Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support all employees throughout their career here.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Distribute benefit information and assist employees with benefit enrollments and other questions.
- Work with carriers, employees and branch human resources to respond to employee questions, investigate and resolve issues and ensure proper administration of employee benefits and leave programs.
- Process and manage claims for life insurance, workers’ compensation, disability and leave administration. Investigate claims as appropriate, provide recommendations for timely resolution and keep management informed of claim status.
- Audit Uline and carrier systems to ensure benefit enrollments, disability payments and payroll deductions are accurate. Process any corrections in a timely manner.
- Reconcile and maintain accurate benefit billing for multiple vendors.
- Assist with various benefit events such as financial wellness education, health screenings, 401(k) meetings and annual enrollment.
- Maintain and follow benefit procedures to ensure accuracy and consistency of processes.
- Process various documentation for employee leave and benefit administration and maintain employee files.
- Assist with the completion of medical support notices, benefit surveys and other requests for information.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or related field.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in human resources or office environment.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local regulations and requirements.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and HRIS systems.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.