Warehouse Manager Internship
Paid Internship - Summer 2022
As an essential business, our warehouse team supplies companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Gain hands-on knowledge through a rotation in several of our warehouse departments including order fulfillment, shipping, operations, velocity, inventory control and facilities.
- Perform warehouse functions including packing, picking and inventory control.
- Train and develop warehouse management skills while learning how to lead and motivate others.
- Work on special projects and receive mentor support
- This internship is open to students seeking a career in warehousing and / or management.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including proficiency with Word and Excel.
- High-energy, self-motivated team player with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Benefits of a Uline Internship
- Gain professional work experience in an area related to your degree.
- Work in a positive, well-balanced environment.
- Learn about the industry from all levels of Uline management.
- Potential opportunity, upon graduation, for full-time employment with a successful, fast-growing company!
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.