Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
2200 S. Lakeside Drive, Waukegan, IL 60085
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
*Visa sponsorship potentially available for this position.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Apply industry best practices and techniques to design, develop, test, deploy, support and maintain complex Java applications based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Assist in project planning and architectural design reviews.
- Mentor other Developers on programming issues.
- Work with Development team to ensure consistency in processes and completion of deliverables among team members.
- Exhibit leadership in cross-functional development practices and application ownership.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or Bachelor's degree with relevant programming experience.
- 5 years hands-on Java development experience.
- Strong experience in delivering enterprise solutions with Spring framework using Spring Boot, JDBC, Security and MVC.
- Extensive experience in developing and consuming REST webservices and working in a micro-service environment.
- Expert-level knowledge of Git, JDBC, SQL, database-stored procedures and isolation levels, JPA, SOAP, REST and XML.
- Working knowledge of caching, service discovery and circuit-breaker patterns and concepts.
- Experience with Agile, Angular, Dynatrace, Cassandra or ELK a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.