Product Management Analyst
Product Management Analyst
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
With a long history as a stable employer, we continue to look for passionate college graduates to join our team.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Partner with Product Managers to source new products by reviewing customer comments and returns and completing competitor product reviews.
- Communicate with vendors to maintain relationships and solve issues.
- Participate in Uline's vendor research and sourcing strategies.
- Track and analyze raw material and currency indices to help negotiate product cost.
- Review sales trends and conduct market research to find growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with key Creative, Purchasing and Pricing stakeholders.
- Work with Quality Control team to maintain product quality and consistency.
- Visit vendors and attend product tradeshows to increase knowledge of manufacturing processes and market trends.
- Bachelor's degree. Marketing, Finance, and Supply Chain majors preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel.
- Organized and analytical with relentless attention to detail.
- Available for travel to tradeshows and vendor locations.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.