8800 Military Road, Reno, NV 89506
From spotless warehouses to manicured lawns and walking trails, maintaining world-class facilities is as important to Uline as providing quality products and great service. Join a Facilities team that helps manage over 16 million square feet of property on over 50 million square feet of grounds.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Supervise a small team of maintenance personnel.
- Schedule, assign, and perform duties in carpentry, electrical, painting, plumbing, heating / ventilating, roofing and security.
- Monitor landscaping, janitorial, housekeeping and security performance and cleanliness.
- Perform routine maintenance and work on minor building and alteration projects.
- Patch and repair drywall and furniture. Install interior artwork.
- Install and reconfigure modular workstations.
- Inspect and test fire protection and generator systems.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required. Troubleshoot issues to determine cause and solution.
- Maintain a variety of records and prepare reports for management review.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous facilities experience in a warehouse environment preferred.
- Experience working with MEP, landscaping, HVAC, UPS and electrical systems.
- Must be "hands-on" and assist in completing maintenance work.
- Experience supervising maintenance personnel.
- Background in working with outside vendors and contractors.
- Some weekend and evening work required.
- Ability to lift and or move up to 70 lbs.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.