Senior Network Engineer
Senior Network Engineer
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to join our Technology team.
Thursday, June 27th from 5 PM to 7 PM at the address above.
See Uline’s gorgeous facilities and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Design, implement, and support a Cisco centric WAN, LAN, and WLAN environment. This includes routers, firewalls, security, wireless, LAN switching, and Nexus Data Center.
- Manage load balancing (including DNS/DHCP/IP).
- Provide remote access solution support (VPN, Terminal Services).
- Perform remote monitoring and management of system alerts and notifications.
- Run application performance and packet analysis.
- Work with emerging technologies such as SD-WAN or Data Center products.
- Manage vendors; perform network assessments and security audits.
- Support internal run and maintain activities, including remote monitoring and management system, respond to alerts, monitor health and seek improvement opportunities.
- Mentor and coach junior team members; continuously develop your skills and knowledge.
- Research, evaluate, design and deploy new technologies.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with Switching (Capacity Planning & VLAN’s), Routing (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP), WAN Technologies (MPLS, VPLS, VPN) and Security (Cisco Firewalls, IPS).
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP or equivalent experience with daily support of Cisco infrastructure.
- Familiarity with VPNs, VOIP (Avaya), SIP Trunking, Cisco Wireless Deployments, SD-WAN, Cisco Data Center Switching, Security methodology, Load Balancing, VMware, Citrix and network monitor tools.
- 1+ year experience with SD-WAN design, deployment, and support is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a global, matrix organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a privately held, family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel Uline's incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.