Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline seeks an organized and analytical Digital Marketing Specialist at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
You will join our robust Digital Advertising team that supports Uline.com, driving paid search traffic to our cutting-edge e-commerce shopping experience. With over 34,000 products in over 40 product categories, hundreds of campaigns are analyzed and optimized daily.
We are looking for a passionate team player with experience in large-scale PPC programs.
- Manage large-scale paid search campaigns across Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Optimize product listings ads to merchandise search engine results pages.
- Collaborate with Merchandising department on product line knowledge and advertising performance.
- Analyze performance reporting to identify optimization opportunities.
- Perform in-depth campaign reviews and develop recommendations for growth and improvement.
- Identify automation opportunities to increase efficiency within team processes.
- Build and maintain relationships with critical advertising partners.
- Stay current on digital marketing best practices, search engine advertising policies, search engine algorithm updates and industry wide e-commerce trends.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years experience with large-scale PPC programs.
- Microsoft Excel proficiency.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and react quickly to market changes.
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills.
THERE’S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education courses, books and other fees.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- In-house salon and spa.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a privately held, family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 34,000 products found in our 760-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.