Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual to join our Facilities team as an Interior Designer.
Uline's Facilities department works hard to ensure seamless building operations throughout Uline locations. With Uline’s continued growth, our challenge becomes how to properly maximize, expand and reorganize our office spaces. As the company's Interior Designer, you will design interior layouts, manage interior projects and be the main contact person between upper management, Facilities and internal departments. You will coordinate every detail, working with inside and outside teams to ensure furniture and resources are exactly where they need to be.
The ideal candidate will have an interior design license and extensive experience in office design, planning and installations. Experience with AutoCAD and availability to travel to Uline's U.S., Canada and Mexico locations will also be necessary.
- Design interior layouts for administrative office space.
- Coordinate physical needs for expansion and reorganization projects within the company.
- Assess space requirements for all departments and act as liaison between upper management, Facilities and each user group.
- Travel to branch locations throughout North America to manage reorganization and expansion projects.
- Coordinate work with in-house teams as well as outside vendors to expedite project completion.
- Draft proposals and present project recommendations to upper management.
- Utilize AutoCAD and other computer software to manage projects and inventories.
- Manage, audit and reallocate furniture inventory for all offices.
- Utilize inventory management tools to track and reposition resources.
- Prepare required pro forma documents for transport of international inventory.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Interior design license preferred.
- 10 years office design and systems furniture experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented, expert time manager and high ability to multitask.
- Discretion with confidential information.
- Available for travel to Uline's U.S., Mexico and Canada locations.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- In-house salon and spa.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 34,000 products found in our 760-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.