Translation Specialist - French
Translation Specialist - French
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Dr. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline - Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Internet department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in French / English translation, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks an in-house French Translation Specialist to work as a translator converting marketing copy from English to French at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
- Speak, read and write fluently in English and French.
- Translate online and printed materials accurately to maintain tone, style and original meaning.
- Proofread and conduct translation quality control.
- Utilize reference resources to ensure translation accuracy.
- Maintain an understanding of the Canadian market and its commercial terms.
- Collaborate with translation vendors to prevent and resolve translation errors.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years French translation experience.
- Experience translating French for the Canadian market preferred.
- Experience with CAT tools preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and react quickly to market changes.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a privately held, family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.