Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Dr. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
In this role, you will begin your career working alongside the best of the best in Finance. You will have hands-on, day-to-day interaction with our customers, gathering insight on how the business can better support them. From day one you will network and learn from experienced professionals in the department.
You will be expected to have good customer service acumen and the ability to communicate in a pleasant, helpful and courteous manner. The ideal candidate will be detail orientated and hardworking while continuously developing their skills and knowledge.
- Build and maintain rapport by delivering excellent customer service via phone and email.
- Take ownership of an assigned portfolio of past due accounts.
- Develop and use problem-solving and multitasking skills to quickly identify and resolve account issues while meeting department goals.
- Collaborate with a team of enthusiastic professionals to minimize aging/bad debt.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus.
- Pleasant, helpful and courteous demeanor.
- Strong team player.
THERE’S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We’re growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers that are ready to grow with us. If you have a passion for what you do then we’ll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, fantastic benefits and a variety of perks create an outstanding work environment for all our employees.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education courses.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- In-house salon and spa.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 34,000 products in our 760-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel Uline's incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.