Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager
3325 Heiser St. Hudson, WI 54016
Uline is looking for an ambitious, customer-focused Regional Sales Manager to be based out of Hudson, WI.
In this role, you will seek to expand Uline's presence by recruiting, retaining and motivating a local and field sales team who can provide the exemplary levels of service and performance that Uline is known for. Your hands-on management style, along with input from National Sales and Training Managers, will ensure sales strategies and training procedures are successfully executed. You will be expected to attend regular joint sales calls to a wide array of clients in fields such as manufacturing, retail, production, health care, business and more.
You will be expected to have proven field sales experience and the ability to communicate in an outgoing, poised and persuasive manner. The ideal candidate will be able to motivate and inspire people, along with having demonstrated leadership and training skills.
- Manage a team of Sales Representatives and their sales activity.
- Recruit, retain and motivate top sales talent to ensure the highest levels of service and performance.
- Train and develop the field sales team.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings to provide coaching, training and motivation.
- Work with National Sales and Training Managers to implement sales strategies and ensure training procedures are followed.
- Perform regular joint sales calls and work closely with strategic accounts.
- Consistently meet all growth and profitability goals for sales team.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years sales management experience with proven field sales experience and results.
- Strong leadership and training skills a must.
- Excellent driving record.
- Ability to motivate, inspire and lead a professional sales team.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
- Travel to other Uline locations as needed.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- First-class fitness center with sauna.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.