Financial Applications Administrator
Financial Applications Administrator
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is looking for a high-energy, passionate and adaptive team player with great work ethic to join our Information Technology team as a Financial Applications Administrator.
Uline's 200+ person IT department is working on some of the largest and most challenging custom development projects in the Chicago and Milwaukee areas. We are undertaking an impressive modernization initiative to replace our legacy systems. Working at Uline is a rare opportunity to use a combination of the latest technologies, best-of-breed software packages and custom development to deploy a refreshed code base. Whether we're improving our customer experience or supporting our internal business units, we seek to do it the best way.
- Configure, administer and support Oracle EBS, Open Scan, Brainware, ImageNow, Billtrust Cash App Connect, Sage Fixed Assets and other financial software applications.
- Gain solid understanding of the business process, workflows and data requirements for each application package.
- Establish close partnerships with members of the Finance department.
- Work with project managers and developers to create scope, requirements and detailed designs to meet business needs.
- Document technical specifications, run books and other requirements to support each application.
- Plan and develop use-case test plans and perform unit testing.
- Develop deep understanding of applications, supporting infrastructure and systems integration.
- Administer the packaged applications, including design and configuration.
- Design, build, test, implement and maintain integrations between the packaged applications and other internal and external applications.
- Assist with system administration tasks, including server upgrades, patch deployments, architecture review / design and general best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years experience supporting financial applications.
- Proficient in SQL and familiarity with an RDBMS, such as Oracle, SQL Server or MySQL.
- Working knowledge of at least one programming language a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 34,000 products found in our 760-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.